Society benefits include:
Monthly issues of the peer-reviewed IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine and significant discounts for IEEE members (who join the AESS) to top-ranked journals such as the IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems and to the Aerospace and Electronic Systems Conferences Digital Library (these discounts pay for AESS membership);
- Discounted conference registrations at leading international technical conferences;
- Participation in one of the AESS Technical Panels-learn while influencing future technical advancements and worldwide standards;
- Advanced educational activities through tutorials, lectures, and distinguished lectures offered world-wide;
- A quarterly e-mail blast to all members with the latest news and announcements;
- Collaboration opportunities through four IEEE Councils: Systems, Sensors, Biometrics, and Nanotechnology, as well as, with IEEE/USA or other geographically focused regions;
- A world-wide distribution of AESS chapters offering numerous educational, technical, and networking opportunities;
- Student focused projects;
- An Awards and Recognition Program for members and chapters;
- This web site updated daily with aerospace news links, a link to IEEE job opportunities, presentations from AESS governance meetings, governance documents, and much more. Explore this web site to see all that the AESS offers!
Interested in finding a Chapter? Visit our Chapter page to locate a chapter in your area.
For further information on the Membership Activities of the AESS, please feel free to contact me.