The panel established the following objectives at the meeting that was held on 17/18 January 2022:
- Get panel policies and procedures approved.
- Get working group policies and procedures approved.
- Work with editors to publish 1780 by March.
- Re-ballot and work with editors to publish 1559 revision by end of year.
- Complete draft of 1431 revision by the end of the year.
- INS draft outline
1780 is “Standard for Specifying Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs).” This is the standard that is in the process of being published.
1559 is “Standard for Inertial Systems Terminology.” This is one of the 14 published standards that we maintain.
1431 is “Standard for Specifying and Testing Coriolis Vibratory Gyros.” This is another one of the 14 published standards that we maintain.