AESS offers its members a variety of resources with a focus on publications, conferences, technical committees, chapters, distinguished lecturers, and other services that complement our other offerings and benefits.
IEEE General Resources
The IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization for the advancement of technology.
Information and Training
- Required Reporting
- Request Web Hosting - When you select the Hosting Category that includes Chapters, fill in the required information.
- Chapter Funding Guide - Note that not all Societies and Councils have included their information here. Reach out to your Chapter Coordinator for any additional information.
- MGA Chapter Resources
- Chapter Briefs
- Industry Engagement Guidelines
- Leadership Orientation (Login Required)
- Distinguished Lecturer Programs (Login Required)
- Training Materials for OU (Organizational Unit) Analytics
Annual Chapter Funding
Chapters are encouraged to apply annually for financial support of up to $500 USD to fund local AESS chapter activities and small initiatives. Funding will be automatically approved upon completion of the form and review of the VP Member Services. There are no additional requirements.
The deadline for application submission is December 31 for each calendar year. The information to be included in the form refers to the current year when the application is submitted.
Major Initiatives Funding
This application should be completed by the Chapter Officers.
Typical funding levels are $1,500-$2,000, and generally cannot exceed $5,000. The number of proposals accepted for funding each year, and the amount of a proposal funded varies each year depending upon budget surpluses. Funding requests over $5,000 will be voted on at one of the two AESS Board of Governors meetings.
The application package might include any other document cited in the form and/or relevant to illustrate the Chapter initiative for which support is requested. In that case, a list of attachments should be included in the last page of this form.