Navigation Systems Panel
Technical Committee Menu
The Panel shall address navigation systems for aircraft, spacecraft, ground and marine vehicles and pedestrians as well as history of navigation systems and navigation education.
The objectives of this Panel are:
- Work with the Institute of Navigation (ION) and the PLANS Executive Committee to select and support volunteers for PLANS (e.g., track chairs, session chairs, etc).
- Maintain a repository of past conference Budgets, Final Reports, Best Practices and lessons learned.
- Promote the submission of navigation manuscripts to the IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems and the AESS Magazine.
- Facilitate NSP nominations/endorsements for Senior Member and Fellow Grade.
- Develop, as needed, new conferences related to the NSP’s areas of interest.